The two-story railroad depot was built in 1879; restored in 2002. It is believed to be the only completely restored two story train depot in Missouri. It contains three rooms on the first floor: the waiting room, station masters room and baggage room.The second floor was the station masters residence: kitchen, dining room, bedroom and parlor. Each room is furnished in the period. A separate display room contains railroad artifacts. The depot is open April through October.