The log homestead was restored by Novinger Renewal and features a two-story log house built in 1848, a double-pen log barn, a log smokehouse and an outhouse. The log house is furnished with period items and local memorabilia, as well as a library of books relating to area families and history.
The log homestead in located just one block north of the Coal Miners Museum.
|May — September|
|Sunday||02:00PM — 04:00PM|