Things to Do

Faherty House

See Photo Location
Faherty House

Built between 1827 and 1831, four-room brick and stone house, restored and decorated in two different time periods. The basement kitchen is restored to the early 1800s; the parlor is decorated in the 1870s period, which is when William P. Faherty owned the home.

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating (1 Reviews)


11 S. Spring St.
Perryville, MO 63775

Additional Information

Travelers With Disabilities Information
Not Wheelchair Accessible
Smoking Policy
No Smoking
Activities Within 10 Miles
Historic District
Winery / Vineyard
Cost Of Admission
Free Admission
General Interest Info
Open Year-round
Group Policy
Advance Contact Required
Pet Policy
Service Animals Welcome
Suitable For These Age Groups
Family Friendly