This circa 1885 two-story brick house was built by Darius Heald, son of War of 1812 veteran Nathan Heald. The home's second story was destroyed by a tornado in 1915 and rebuilt one foot shorter. Open the second and fourth Sunday, May-September and during special events. Closed holidays. Admission: $5 for both Heald home and Zumwalt's Fort. Tours available by appointment. In Fort Zumwalt Park.