Carthage Golf Course is an 18-hole public course. The original nine holes, designed by Mike Farlow, opened in 1937. The second nine holes, designed by Don Sechrest, opened in 1982. The entire course was renovated in 2003, by Craig Schreiner.
We have Bermuda fairways, zoysia tee boxes, and L93 bentgrass greens. Practice facilities include a large putting green, chipping green, pitching green, and a sand bunker.
We are staffed by PGA professionals and a GCSAA superintendent.