The village is comprised of the Bryan log cabin, built in the year 1799; the Dickhaus-Stemme home, built in the 1860s; the Mellien log cabin; and the 1850s Devereaux schoolhouse.
New this year are tipis, conestoga and sheep wagon for lodging.
Open for history tours on the fourth Sunday of each month. Noon-4 p.m. tours starting on the hour, every hour. Call for information about school field trips, dinner programs, living history demonstrations, workshops, encampments and other events.