COVID-19 Travel Information

The larger cabin, a two-story dogtrot style, was built in 1888-1889 by the Barnett family; it was disassembled and reconstructed in the park in 1973 by the Stoddard County Historical Society. The smaller cabin, circa 1833, was moved as a unit to the park..

Information

Check website for details
Prairie Street
Bloomfield, MO 63825

Additional Information

General Interest Info
Open Year-round
Travelers With Disabilities Information
Partially Wheelchair Accessible
Smoking Policy
Smoking Allowed Outdoors Only
Suitable For These Age Groups
All Ages
Pet Policy
Service Animals Welcome
Pets On Leash Allowed