"*" indicates required fields
Three days of great bluegrass performances in a lovely outdoor setting which is just five minutes from Historic Downtown West Plains. Onsite camping, including RV and electric hookups is available.
Scheduled to appear are:
– Belles of Blue (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
– Lonesome Road (Thursday and Friday)
– Ayden and Owen Hensley (Friday and Saturday)
– The Collins Brothers (Saturday)
– Bob Hammons & the Good News Boys (Saturday)
See website and Hoba Bluegrass Facebook page for more information, including pricing and potential updates.
|Thursday||7:00 pm —|
|Friday||7:00 pm —|
|Saturday||2:00 pm —|
|Saturday||7:00 pm —|