"*" indicates required fields
Woods Fort is Troy’s historic park area. The land was given to the city in 1819 by the founding fathers, Joseph Cottle and Zadock Woods. A natural spring ran on this lot and provided the area with water until blasting stopped the flow of water during the construction of Highway 47. On the lot now stands two log cabins and a memorial marker describing the historical background of the lot. Benches and tables are in the area located across the street at the intersection of Boone and Main Street.