Features the work of many Best of Missouri Hands Artists in handcrafted pottery, glass and jewelry.
We are located in the Ziegler-Escoffier Building. Built in 1940 by Michael Ziegler,Jr. as a jewelry shop. After Mr Ziegler retured from his business, the building became a dwelling. The Jules Escoffiers,well-known Kimmswick citizens, leved here for many years. The building was restored to a retail establishment in 1987.