"*" indicates required fields
Built in 1907, Dulany Auditorium is the oldest building on the William Woods University campus. Mrs. D.M. Dulany contributed $7,500 toward construction of the $24,000 building in memory of her husband. The stained glass portrait windows are of D.M. Dulany, W.H. Dulany and Benjamin L. Locke, all early supporters of the college. The building was used for chapel services and lectures during the early days, and it is now used for concerts and theatrical performances.