Historic Georgian Revival mansion built on four acres atop a limestone bluff, with spectacular views overlooking the Mississippi and the historic town of Hannibal. Built between 1898 and 1900 by local lumber baron, John J. Cruikshank, Jr. Furnished with original antiques, lighting fixtures, etc.
Four guestrooms, all with private baths; full breakfast in formal dining room; Wi-Fi; guided tour of mansion included, and complementary wine and cheese reception shortly after check-in.
Open seasonally from March 15th thru November 15th.
Guided Tours also available daily from 10:00 am, running all day, with the last tour beginning at 4:00 pm.
|March — November|