Zumwalt’s Fort was one of 35 settler forts in Missouri during the War of 1812. It is the only rebuilt War of 1812 settler fort in the state of Missouri. Rebuilt using images of the original fort, as well as similar trees that were used on the original settler fort. Zumwalt’s Fort was completed in 2015, and includes the original limestone chimney that has been standing since the 1800s. The fort is open for tours the second and fourth Sunday, May-September, from noon-3 p.m. Located in the 48-acre Fort Zumwalt Park.