The stone-burr grist mill was built in 1883; it is the town’s oldest standing structure. Resting on a native rock foundation, the mill is of rough-cut oak framework construction, with horizontal lap siding.From the mill’s beginning until its closing, it had many owners and went by several names. The large double doors on the front of the mill were closed in 1969, following Clifford Wommack’s death.The Wommack Mill, a Greene County Historic Site, was placed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Boegel and Hine Mill.It is used as a backdrop for festivals, weddings, reunions, picnics, meetings, and civic events. Call to arrange a tour. The Wommack Mill is on the corner of Old Mill Road (Route 125) and Main Street.