"*" indicates required fields
A true jewel of Cape Girardeau. The Glenn House was built in 1883 for Lulu Deane and her husband, David A. Glenn, a Cape Girardeau merchant and banker. They occupied the home until 1915.Restored rooms depict life, circa 1900, when the house was remodeled, adding the curved veranda and supplying hot water heat and electric lighting to the kitchen and bathrooms.Special group toursare available. The facilities are available for private events. See our website for Christmas season tours.