NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES ("U.S."), AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ("D.C."), AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Missouri Road Trip 2015 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees and family members of the Missouri Division of Tourism (MDT) (“Sponsor”), the Missouri Department of Economic Development, the Tourism Commission, the Missouri Press Association, Missouri Press Foundation and participating member newspapers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible for this promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on May 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on August 31, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must include required information, including a weekly code which can be found in participating Missouri newspapers as sponsored by the Missouri Press Association. Only one entry per each eligible weekly code. You also may request a list of the weekly codes by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Missouri Road Trip 2015, 802 Locust, Columbia, MO., 65201.
Entries will be accepted via online registration through the official VisitMo.com/MoRoadTrip15 website. Fill out all required information, including email address. You may opt in to receive future email marketing messages from Missouri Division of Tourism and may subsequently opt out of marketing emails at any time. Individuals can only win one prize during the Sweepstakes year. Only entry forms with complete and accurate information will be considered eligible.
Only one entry per person, per weekly code; submitting multiple entries with each weekly code will not increase chance of winning.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: On or about ten (10) days following the conclusion of the sweepstakes, Sponsor will select eleven (11) weekly code winners and one (1) grand prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Only entrants who entered eligible weekly codes will be eligible for that weekly code’s drawing. All entries will be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
4. PRIZES: Weekly code drawing sweepstakes prize is a $50.00 Gas Card. One (1) prize will be awarded, for each weekly code, to individual winners.
The Grand Prize is a three-day trip on Missouri Highway 36. The prize package includes one (1) night stays for up to four (4) people in three select cities, plus passes for four (4) people to various attractions along Missouri Highway 36. Also included are three (3) $50 gas cards. All determinations of hotels/lodging properties and attractions included in the grand prize will be made solely by the Missouri Division of Tourism. Blackout dates may apply.
TOTAL ARV of all prizing: $3,000.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winners will be notified by email or phone within two business days of the drawing. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by the Sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The number of entries will determine the odds of winning. Only one entry per person, per weekly code; submitting multiple entries with each weekly code will not increase chance of winning.
7. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By entering, participants release and hold harmless, MDT, the Missouri Department of Economic Development, the Tourism Commission, the participating businesses and sponsors, marketing services companies and any directors, officers or employees of these organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
9. INDEMNITY: The Missouri Division of Tourism, the Missouri Department of Economic Development, the Tourism Commission, and sponsor companies are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
10. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
12. WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List (available after January 15, 2016) send a self-addressed stamped envelope (with proper postage affixed) to Missouri Division of Tourism, Missouri Road Trip 2015 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1055, Jefferson City, MO 65102. All Official Rules and Winners List requests must be received by October 1, 2015.
13. SPONSOR: Missouri Division of Tourism, P.O. Box 1055, Jefferson City, MO 65102