Martin Franklin Hanley House

4
7600 Westmoreland Ave.
Clayton, MO 63105
Phone: 314-290-8553
Sat.-Sun., noon-4 p.m.; Mon.-Fri., by appointment.

The Greek revival style house, constructed by Martin F. Hanley in 1855, is the oldest surviving structure in the City of Clayton. This style of house was common on southern farmsteads in the early 19th century.

The house is a window into the past, holding many of the Hanley family’s original furniture and artifacts. The museum tells a story depicting the reality of rural life in St. Louis County during the antebellum and post-Civil War years.

GENERAL INTEREST INFO
  • open year-round
  • This facility is on the National Register of Historic Places
FOR TRAVELERS WITH DISABILITIES
  • Partially Wheelchair Accessible
SMOKING POLICY
  • No Smoking
SUITABLE FOR THESE AGE GROUPS
  • All ages
PET POLICY
  • pets are not allowed
RATES
  • less than $10
TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
  • Cash
  • Personal Check
GUEST RESERVATIONS NEEDED?
  • reservations recommended
GROUP POLICY
  • advance contact required
TO AND FROM
Enter Your Zip Code
{0} REGION - KEY CITIES