Koinania offers these lodging options:
- Cottage: three-bedroom, two-bath (sleeps 11)
- Ranch House West Wing: three-bedroom, two-bath (sleeps 12)
- Ranch House East Wing: three-bedroom, one-bath (sleeps nine)
- Entire Ranch House: rent as a six-bedroom, three-bathroom unit
- Lakeside Cabin (sleeps four)
Each unit includes a fully equipped kitchen and all linens. These cottages and cabins are situated on 110 privately owned acres in the Arcadia Valley, two hours south of St Louis. Groups can rent the entire facility.
Hike and explore; fish the small private stocked lake; enjoy the private riverfront; canoe the Black River; enjoy horseback riding.
Koinania is located within 30 miles of Johnson Shut-Ins State Park, Elephant Rocks State Park, The Ozark Trail, Fort Davidson State Historic Site, Bell Mountain Wilderness, Taum Sauk Mountain State Park, Dillard Mill State Historic Site, Historic Village of Caledonia and Council Bluff Lake.