Corbin Mill was built in 1889 by O. H. Corbin and Sons as a flour mill on land given by presidential grant to those displaced by the New Madrid earthquake of the early 1800s. As times changed, so did the usage of the mill. In 1922 it became a feed mill, and in 1945, it was purchased by the United Cooperatives.
Today, the mill retains many of its original architectural features including a 24-inch thick limestone foundation, 12-inch to 18-inch thick walls with a tin standing seam roof. The mill was situated by the Great Spring around which the city of Liberty was founded and which was restored to a park-like setting in 1991.
Now used as an artisan retail center, Corbin Mill houses hand work arts and supplies for rug hooking, knitting, embroidery, beading, and cross stitch.