Hands-on, interactive museum of agricultural history. The American Royal is Kansas City's famed barbecue, rodeo, horse and livestock show venue. Tours available.
- Participate in tours led by trained, museum docents.
- Try out the new equine exhibit and learn about different gaits.
- Gain insight into the vital role that agriculture played in Kansas City's rich and storied history.
- Learn about the beginnings of the American Royal and the impact of Tom Bass and Loula Long Combs.
- Observe horse show, rodeo and livestock show clothing, saddles and memorabilia.
- Compare your weight with chickens, market hogs, and feeder steers.
- Visit the reading corner, play computer games, and learn about livestock judging.