Admission is free to the Second Annual Greater Ozarks Blues Bash where you will find Cool Blues, Hot Bikes and Smokin BBQ.
Concerts from 2 p.m.-11 p.m:
- 2 p.m.: Coyote Bill Boogie Band
- 4 p.m.: Sister Lucille
- 5:45 p.m.: Nathan Bryce & Loaded Dice
- 7:30 p.m.: Norman Jackson Band
- 9:15 p.m.: The Smokers Blues Band
Location is in the West Plains, MO Historic District on the West Plains Civic Center Grounds.
Festivities throughout the day include:
- 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Mega Motorsports toured bike rides thru the Ozarks
- 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Car show
- 5 p.m.-8 p.m. Motorcycle show
- 6 p.m. BBQ cook-off
- Shopping on the square