Built around a circa 1834 limestone schoolhouse, believed to be the oldest standing schoolhouse west of the Mississippi River. In addition to the two guestrooms, we have a game room loft, a screened porch, and a high privacy porch for sun lovers. Located on 15 acres, we offer privacy and peace and quiet.
Busy bird feeders, along with other wildlife, supply non-stop action and color. The owner, a former chef, serves big fluffy omelets or sourdough pancakes with huckleberry syrup for breakfast. Custom dinners are available by reservation. Guests are greeted by Daisy the basset hound, and Cocoa the chocolate lab.