This 1887 covered bridge is approximately 76 feet long and is one of four remaining in Missouri. Its red barnlike appearance provides an attractive setting for photographers and artists. The site includes interpretive displays on the history of Missouri's covered bridges. A picnic area is available. From Route 21, go east on Goldman Road, then south on Old Lemay Ferry Road.