Sign up to receive e-newsletters, discounts and promotions
One suite with jetted tub. Be sure to see our Lionel model trains layout when you stay with us. We are located seven miles north of Jefferson City, on Route 54 at the Route OO exit. The Katy Trail is four miles; Lake of the Ozarks is 40 miles, there is a winery four miles away. We have a large parking area.
An award-winning, Tuscan themed, all suite-style, AAA Three-Diamond hotel. Each guestroom features plush bedding; seating area with love seat; lounge chair; coffee table; 42-inch HDTV; desk; and a large bathroom.
Guests may relax in the spacious breakfast room and enjoy a free, hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and Belgian waffles. Also, fresh-made chocolate chip cookies are served Monday through Thursday afternoons. Complimentary USA Today available in the lobby.
Located three miles from the Capitol, the Governor’s Mansion, the historic Missouri State Penitentiary, Lincoln University, and many government offices. Columbia Regional Airport is 25 miles.
This extended stay hotel features: full kitchenettes; barbecue grills; a small convenience store inside the hotel; a lending library of DVDs, CDs and books. We are pet friendly, but require your pet’s documentation. Wednesday evening, enjoy our manager’s social, with home cooked food, wine, beer or soda. Located next to the Capital Mall and Theaters. We offer discounts at restaurants.
The Capitol Plaza Hotel and Convention Center Jefferson City invites you to experience our newly renovated guest room accommodations and service. Our Mobil 3-Star and AAA 3-Diamond-rated Missouri capitol hotel puts all of the best downtown attractions, shopping, and businesses within easy reach – from the Missouri State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion to the stores of the Capital Mall or The Crossings.
With more than 22,000 total square feet of meeting space, our downtown Jefferson City hotel is central Missouri’s largest convention center. Whether you’re visiting Jefferson City for business or leisure, our attentive staff will ensure an exceptionally relaxing stay in an ideal setting.
• 100% non-smoking hotel
• Two blocks from the elegant State Capitol Complex with its Thomas Hart Benton murals, the Governor’s Mansion, and Missouri State Museum
• A short drive (less than three miles) from the exceptional hiking and biking on the Katy Trail State Park
• Only 1.5 miles from Jefferson City Memorial Airport
• Enjoy a full host of modern amenities, including complimentary Internet access in all guest rooms, an indoor pool, and a modern fitness center
Our Hotel offers a comfortable setting for your attendees, such as:
• Sweet Dreams® by DoubleTree sleep experience
• Wired and wireless high-speed internet access with remote guest- room printing
• 32”- 40” LCD Flat Panel HD TV featuring over 40 high definition channels and HBO®
• Featuring in room Coffee by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck
• Sweet Dreams alarm clock radio with MP3 connectivity
• USA Today® delivered each weekday morning
• Two telephones, voicemail and data port
• Microwave and Mini Refrigerator
• Sapphires Restaurant and Lounge; Full Service on site restaurant
• Mochas; A We Proudly Brew Starbuck’s Coffee Shop
• Indoor Pool and Hot Tub
• 24-hour Business Center with security by Uniguest
• 24 Hour Fitness designed by Precor USA
• Shuttle Service (limited service area)
• Next-Day Laundry Service
• Onsite Guest Laundry
• 24-hour Snack Shop
Standard Econo Lodge motel; located five minutes from Lincoln University and within 10 minutes of the Missouri State Capitol, downtown Jefferson City, and the Amtrak Station.
This motel is next to Route 54. The motel offers all interior corridors. Rooms include king bed. Five minutes to the Capitol.
The Truman Hotel and Conference Center has 232 guestrooms and 24,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. We offer complimentary hot breakfast Monday-Friday, and free movie tickets to the Truman 4 Theaters located adjacent. Some roome include refrigerators and microwaves. Our Library Lounge features Mike Michelson on the Piano. The hotel is 1.5 miles from the Missouri State Capitol.
The Civil War: Grant and Gray Ghosts
Explore Civil War sites with ties to the Ulysses S. Grant and Gray Ghost Trails.
Contact Us | Blog | Privacy Statement | ADA Compliance | Help Us Help You | Facebook Disclaimer
Listings of businesses and events appearing on this site are supplied by the entities themselves. All information is subject to change without notice. Listings are posted for information only. The Missouri Division of Tourism (MDT) assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the content of individual listings or for the validity of any Web links included therein. A listing appearing on VisitMO does not imply endorsement or recommendation by MDT, the Missouri Department of Economic Development, the State of Missouri or any department/division thereof.
Web Development by SteadyRain Internet Strategy, Web Design, and Online Marketing