Historic Village is a collection of circa 1840-1890 buildings that were moved to Faust Park from locations in the Chesterfield and St. Louis area, in order to save them from demolition.
The buildings are open for tours weekdays (for a fee) and by appointment. During the tours, these homes are staffed by trained docents who recount the history of each house.
A blacksmith is working in the blacksmith shop many weekends throughout the summer. On select weekends, the village is open for free.