The Hall of Waters was built in 1936-1937 as a bottling facility and distribution point for the healing, medicinal mineral waters of Excelsior Springs. This beautiful, one-of-a-kind, Art Deco building held the world’s longest water bar, an indoor swimming pool, a Polio pool, the water department, a spa both men, and a spa for women.
Today, the Hall of Waters houses city offices and the Hall of Waters Visitor Center and Cultural Museum. A self-guided walking tour is available.
The Visitor Center offers information on area attraction, shopping and events.