America's largest Veterans Day celebration, "Veterans Homecoming Week," takes place in Branson, November 5-11 every year. This seven day tribute includes many special events, many of which are free and all of which present patriotic salutes to veterans. See more at: http://www.explorebranson.com/veterans
Events, times and locations:
- Official Opening Ceremony “Patriotic Welcome to Veterans Homecoming Week”, November 5 at 2-4:30 p.m., Clay Cooper, 3216 W. Route 76
- Veteran Spouses Luncheon, November 6 at 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Radisson Hotel, 120 S. Wildwood Drive: We will honor spouses of veterans to thank them for their service while their spouse served our country.
- Military Ball, November 6 at 6 p.m., Radisson Hotel, 120 S. Wildwood Drive
- Persian Gulf War Veterans Mini Reunion, November 7 at 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 3351 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- Sporting Clays Shoot, November 8 at 8:30 a.m., Ozark Shooter Sports Complex, 759 Route 65
- Korea War Veterans Mini Reunion, November 9 at 2-5 p.m., Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center, 3050 Green Mountain Drive
- Wal-Mart Tribute to Veterans, November 10 at 9 a.m., Wal-Mart Supercenter, 1101 Branson Hills Pkwy.: Ceremony, entertainment by local entertainers, a lapel pin for veterans, lunch for veterans and their families. Presented by Wal-Mart in association with Branson Veterans Events and Reunions.
- Veterans Day Parade, November 11 at 11 a.m., Downtown Branson