Possibly America's largest Veterans Day celebration, "Veterans Homecoming Week." This seven day tribute includes special events, many of which are free and all of which present patriotic salutes to veterans. Details and schedules are on our website.
Events, times and locations:
- Official Opening Ceremony “Patriotic Welcome to Veterans Homecoming Week”, November 5, 2 p.m.-4:30 p.m., Clay Cooper, 3216 W. Route 76
- Veteran Spouses Luncheon, November 6, noon-2 p.m., Radisson Hotel, 120 S. Wildwood Drive: We honor spouses of veterans to thank them for their service while their spouse served our country.
- Military Ball, November 6, 6 p.m., Radisson Hotel, 120 S. Wildwood Drive
- Persian Gulf War Veterans Mini Reunion, November 7, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 3351 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- Sporting Clays Shoot, November 8, 8:30 a.m., Ozark Shooter Sports Complex, 759 Route 65.
- Korea War Veterans Mini Reunion, November 9, 2 p.m.-5 p.m., Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center, 3050 Green Mountain Drive
- Wal-Mart Tribute to Veterans, November 10, 9 a.m., Wal-Mart Supercenter, 1101 Branson Hills Pkwy.: Ceremony, entertainment, a lapel pin for veterans, lunch for veterans and their families. Presented by Wal-Mart in association with Branson Veterans Events and Reunions.
- Veterans Day Parade, November 11, 11 a.m., downtown Branson