Visitorsare taken to the traditions of the past. Listen, learn, and see history as it comes alive at Nifong Park. See artisans and tradesmen dressed in 19th century attire demonstrating their trades and selling their wares. A large contemporary handmade craft area is featured.
Enjoy entertainment on two stages, including music, dancing and storytelling. Tour the Maplewood Home and the Walter’s Boone County Historical Museum and Village.
- Traditional tradesmen & artisans demonstrating "lost arts"
- Entertainment on two stages
- Cowboys with their chuck wagons
- Lewis & Clark outpost
- Fun for Young'uns Area (stilts, paper pumpkins, milk the "cow," rope making, candle dipping, candy in the haystack, hayrides, and much more!)
- Handmade crafts
- Saturday evening ghost stories from 8 p.m.-9:30 p.m
- Museum and village tours & great food